From:
Foxxy3825 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:57:41 EDT
Hi i posted about my Ricochet who had the infected bite on his neck, well he
is getting stronger and stronger, but now i have another question... I have
a sable who is about 11 months old and he is getting his summer coat for the
first time and all his guard hairs fallen out and all that is left is the
soft downy fur from underneath!!  He looks like a little lamb because it is
all whitish fur..but his head is still dark..he looks so funny but it just
seems a little strange to me ... Is this normal?