From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:39:18 -0500
Please don't start beggaring me but I am just writing this to let you
what is new with our ferts health.

I took Generosity to the vet today.  He has both insulinoma and Adrenal
cancer.  The vet was telling me that they had been participating in a
scientific study on prevention and the use of .Lupron.  Their findings
is that if an annual dose of Lupron if started early enough will prevent
adrenal cancer and it will help other ferrets not getting it as early.

The results are in the process of being published.  It will be a few
months down the road.  Like he said it will take time to get through
the ferret vet community.  If you are interested in passing this good
news onto your vet, he said he would be glad to talk to them.  There
web site is a work in progress but here is the web address
<http://www.birddr.com/>.
If any of you are interested in the clinics phone number please email
me personally at [log in to unmask]

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace, and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Bandit, and Charrity