From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:41:28 -0800
Well, as of this posting, Tuesday evening,8:30pm MST, there are 9
ferrets left to be picked. Tree 28 has 2 left: Frankie Rambo

Tree 40 has 5 left: Riley Crusoe Tinkerbell Dorian Popcorn

Tree 43 has 2 left: RikiTikiTavi GiGi

Please let's clear the tree- we are so close. If you have picked one of
these ferrets please email Troy Lynn and/or myself ([log in to unmask] ,
[log in to unmask] ) before 10:00am, as we are trying to get
Santas for all. We don't want anyone left out this year. Thanks to all
for stepping up! Have a happy Christmas Eve, and a great Christmas

~Gerri