From:
"Jessica, Justine and Hal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 09:40:52 -0400
As I have several ferrets I have wanted to add a Neutered&Decented skunk to
my family.  Can anyone tell me anything about Skunks and do they get along
with ferrets?

Do skunks have the same diet as ferrets?

Do skunks and ferrets get along with each other?

Do N&D skunks smell worse then ferrets?

Does anyone know reputable breeder in the Chicago area?

Do skunks have different health problems then ferrets?

About how long do they live ?

Thank you very much for your help,

Jessica