From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 08:55:50 -0500
>Pardon my ignorance, but *what* is a Fitch???
>Paula L. High-Pilgrim

I is a Fitch.  And my brother is an Abercrombie.  And together we take
apart the house!

Love,
Fitch
(with help from Mom, who just wanted to give everyone a Friday laugh)

Marcy Brown
Department of Biological Sciences
Purdue University

"I see you over there, just clinging to the wall. Because they told you
like ivy you were bound to crawl.  But you kept looking up, girl, and I
know why.  You knew someday you were gonna touch the sky." John Hiatt