From:
Thor Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:57:16 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I never thought i'd be writing this, but i am looking to find a GOOD HOME
for Lucky, It seems that after trying to integrate her with Liza and Truls
many times, during this past 6 months, it is just not working out, and i
don't see that it ever will, nor do i want to put Lucky through any more of
it, she misses not having another ferret to play with, and a buddy of her
own to bond with, she is very affectionate to other ferrets and gets along
with every ferret she has met so far, it is only Liza that wants to beat
the living daylight out of her.

I adopted her from 24 Carat Ferret Shelter, and after discussing it with CJ
i am posting this to you all.

Lucky is about 1 1/2 years old, dark sable (she used to be blondish before
her surgery) she has had 2 surgeries for incomplete spay and the left
adrenal gland has been removed, she is a Hagen ferret.  She is very sweet,
and is a true princess personality, very kissy when she wants to be, and
addicted to treats, she will beg shamelessly and follow you untill she
gets a treat, or a piece of fruit, she doesn't care much for toys, but is
relentless with her (my) dresser, and will leave nothing to chance
She has made a full recovery and is being supplemented with Bobs chicken
gravy which she loves,

Lucky has a strong personality and is very determined and smart,
very gentle with people, she does not nip feet or toes, but will
sometimes/rarely nip in an attempt to play, she dooks a lot when
she gets to play with other ferrets, and hates being caged,

We live in Henderson, Las Vegas, but i would adopt her to somewhere else
if i feel she would be cared for in the best way, and safe transport can
be arranged.  she is a real sweetheart, and deserves (as they all do) the
best, and i will stop at nothing to make sure that she does get a great
home where she will be loved and spoiled as she is used to, it is with a
very very heavy heart i have made this decission, but i truly believe it is
for the best,

Sincerely
Josephine