From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 11:54:18 -0700
Ferret Lovers,

I've had this urge for some time, but didn't (and still don't) know if
anyone would be interested.  But anyway, here it is.

If you have a living fert that you know for a fact is 10 years old or more,
please drop me an email and include the following info:

    age
    M or F
    breeder, ie MF, other (if known), or unk
    color type, ie albino, sable, mitt, white, blaze,etc
    age at time of neuter/spay if known
    currently well and free of any known illness?

Should I receive enough mail to indicate a general interest in the next
three weeks, I'll post the figures on the FML.  Please, don't "fudge" on the
age and the current health.

Thanks
Glenn J.
Chuki...I'm a neutered male mitt of unk origin but I'm only 5....Oh well,
I didn't want to play your dumb ole game, anyway!