From:
Daisy Lyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1993 00:30:00 -0400
Laura, I call that ferret aerobics...the ferret jump saying, "Let's play!
Let's play! Hehehe! I run, she chases me , the youngest, and I run and
etc...it's decent exercise. Heheh!! As for punishment...I'll swat a dog's
behind, only if really needed, and on a cat, I flick their ears...that
stings, and on a ferret I was told to flick their noses and it always works.
Someone said something about how if an animal isn't well behaved, and well-
disciplined when young etc etc...it's as hard on them as it is us. Because
it's not fun to be in trouble all the time. my dog though...I don't know
what to do with her, but that's a different thing altogether.

I did have to pick up my trash can about four times before Nonni got the
message. sheesh. <g> I use bitter apple for the plants, but they still dig.
Does anyone know what to do about that? Please? I need new potting soil now
because Nonni ( a kit too, can ya tell? <G>) has exposed roots now. Sheez...
:(
 Now..if someone call tell me what to do with a discipline problem with an
eleven year old female...human...<G>
                                ttyl!
                        Daisy.Lyn...
                           ..and the Wild and Crazy Three!