From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:49:37 EST5EDT
There's a chance I may be moving to Los Angeles area in the coming year (if
I can get a job with UCLA, that is).  I was curious about ferret owners in
the LA area.  Are vets easy to find?  Do you take your ferrets to the beach
or anything?  How serious is the law in LA?  Is it possible to have a happy
ferret in the land of the Hip and Happening?  :-)

E-mail me personally.  Thanks.

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements

As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner
Sociopath.