From:
Shawn & Melissa Archambeault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:56:19 -0500
it is with great sadness that i write this, please bear with me, i am
having a hard time writing this......i took gypsy to the vet today, her
adreanal tumors were why her belly was so swollen.  we helped gypsy across
the rainbow bridge.  this is the first pet i have ever lost.  i want her
back so badly, i miss her!!!  i want to thank all the people again who
responded to my original post.  one person wrote "it's hard not to be
selfish, but when it's time you have to let them go", unfortunately that
is easier said than done, i wasn't selfish today for gypsy's sake but now
she's gone and i am missing her so badly.

gypsy came home with me over the summer from a shelter, her fate was
already decided as far as the tumors went, so i wanted to give her a good
home until then.  i just wish she had more time.  she was only 2 years old.
the tumors were too close to the vena cava to do surgery.  thats how i got
gypsy, i was only her foster mom, but she was like one of my own ferrets
to me.  she leaves behind a cage mate - snowball, i think he will be okay
because he has two other ferret friends with him.  i know we will all miss
her very much!!!  :.(

i can't really see the keyboard now so i have to go   -melissa