From:
Swingthetic Chemist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:10:52 -0600
Hi Fellow FMLers-
I am relocating with my four demons to North Carolina.  While three of them
have their current vaccinations Pugsley does not because he has insulinoma
and the vet thinks that it would be very stressful on him.  They are indoor
ferrets and I only allow them to be handled by the most loyal ferret people.
I am hoping someone out there will be able to tell me what sort of
documentation the state of NC requires.

Thank you for any info and personal replies are gladly accepted.
-donna