From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 22:01:00 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Just started on the "list" today...As a matter of fact I found out about the
list searching possible causes to bring to my vet regarding my beloved BEW,
Colours, who passed away on Friday, April 25....Bless her little heart.  I
would still love to know what happened.  She was my "healthy daughter"....

In her memory I will be sending a donation for KODO in the mail tommorrow
morning....Please, please don't let me log on and tell me it's too late.
What in the hell is the matter with these people????

I wish it could be more, but being a single mom with a 7 year old daughter,
4 dogs 8 guenia pigs and (God I wish I could still say two) ferrets, I am on
an extremely limited budget.  When it comes to our "babies" tho, I have to
say that every little bit helps, (I hope!)

In memory of Colours, I must mention her.  Soon she will be in "Rainbow
Bridge" (thank you Roger!) picture and all.  My little pookie bear, fine one
day and the next soooo weak, sick with diareha..(wish I could spell!).  I
ran her to the vets.  He put her on fluids, antibiotics.  Sent me home with
the IV drip, needles, set up.  I continued her fluids though the night and
brought her back the next day so that she could be with him while I worked.
She passed away after lunch....Anyone got a clue????I have narrowed it down
to an intestinal illness or a something she ate...(my house is totally
ferret proofed to the best a house can be...) I got her as a kit and she was
1 1/2 years old when she passed.  Her sis, Morrow, is very lonely....looking
for her....So sad....there are times I cannot stop crying....

Anyway, I am in the process of trying to figure a way to purchase a
silvermitt that is "calling" to me.  I saw him, held him and he is one of
those "we are supposed to be together"....if it is meant to be, then it
is....

 BTW, both ferrets are/were up to date on shots....

 Everyone, take care,
 Karen