From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:23:05 -0700
Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching but there is still
time to do some of your ferret giving shopping. I have the cards and
calendars on ebay for the next 7 days. There are alot of different
Christmas cards that aren't posted on the site, if you are interested,
please contact me and i will send you pictures of the others privately.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260488157384

The calendars would be a great gift for the shelter moms of the little
ones that you have chosen off the giving tree. If you are sending the
calendars to a shelter, there will be a discount offered.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260488171411
I have 8 ferrets waiting for adrenal surgery plus several others that
are under drs care. All proceeds go to the shelter kids.

Thanks and have a safe Halloween with your littles ones....watch those
doors!

Linda Soule
please check out the giving tree for the shelters all over the US.
maybe, you would like to play a secret santa to a little one in a
shelter http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/
it is such a wonderful cause and such a huge help to the shelters. find
one of the little ones, sign up to be their santa and have a good time
looking for things for him/her. the hardest part is choosing.