From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 22:18:09 -0700
I complete agree that this movie is hardly benefitting ferrets no
matter how much you want to imply it is. And why are you soliciting
donations to make the next one if the last one made so much money that
you were supposedly able to donate so much money? What happened to the
rest of the money? How much production costs could a 25 minute short
film possibly have? Financial statements available for us to see since
you're accepting "donations"?

Does it show a ferret dying of Insulinoma, Cardiomyopathy, Adrenal
Disease or Lymphoma or does it show a young teenger quickly boring of
how much work it is then the family dumping it at a shelter? If not,
not sure how "realistic" it is. And yeah - I've lost my phone for a
day or so due to my ferrets and they've most certainly never brought
it back to me.

Laura