From:
Bryan Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:06:14 EDT
Hi my name is Bryan I've been receiving the ferret news letters for about
two weeks.  I have a crazy ferret trick I'd like to share.  I have a FM
sable ferret named Tifa, she's about 2 1/2 years old.  I rescued her 2
years ago from some looser that was mistreating her.(my ex-bestfreind)
Anyways now she is the most rotten girl you have ever seen.  We keep her
in a four story cat cage a lot of the time and i have one of the big water
bottles for her.  And she's so crazy she's got me trained.  She knocks her
water bottle off in the floor when its empty.  She knows it scares me
every time she does it and she knows I'll come a running to see what has
happened.  Well thinks for your time and everyone keep the interesting
letters coming.

P.S.If anyone know of a ferret that need rescuing near the Dallas area
Please contact me.  I'm always looking for more ferrets.

Just Another Ferret Lover,
Bryan Bird