From:
"Streit, Sandy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:55:53 PST
On the PBS show from England, "Are you Being Served, Again?", I've heard
ferrets mentioned at least twice.  The reference I can recall is when they
were trying to decide how to entertain some guests, and Mr. Molturd
volunteered to put ferrets in his pants.

Also present in this show is the blue-haired old-lady with the cat Tiddles.
In one episode, they found a mummified cat in the wall of the old mansion.
They took the cat to the local museum, where the old lady proceeded to tell
the curator she had a pussy of great antiquity to show him.

     Love that British humor (humour)

     SSS