From:
CJ Enland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:19:44 -0500
Hi,
We are new to the list and have found many things so far that are of help to
us.  On the 15th their were some postings I had questions about.

1.  Re: cleaning your babies teeth.  I admit I had never thought of this
before.  How often should you do this?  My sweeties are 1 1/2 years old .
Both are in good health and very active.

2.  Re: heartworms.  How often should you give this medication?  Where do I
get it?  Is there a certain brand that seems to work better than another?
What is the cost per ferret?

Also regarding the limericks.  I didn't read any of the others, but the ones
on the 15th had me rolling on the floor.  I would love to see them all
gathered together so we can enjoy them at our leisure.

Slightly different subject.  We have had our "kids" for little over a year
and they have changed our lives.  We live in South Florida most of the year
and I haven't been able to connect with anyone near by to learn about clubs
and other activities.  Can anyone out there help me?

Also lastly, in S. Florida we have terrible trouble with sand fleas.  Even
bathing them weekly with flea shampoo ( Adam's brand) doesn't seem to help.
We have bombed and sprayed the house with everything we can find and it
hasn't killed them all.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
My fritzers are so itchy!

Thank for the info,    CJ Ladybug
             and KoKo- who oozes like an alligator
                  and YumYum- the ankle biter