From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:02:51 -0400
Does anyone know if Muldoone is still doing bridge greetings? Or did
I miss a posting saying that he's on a much needed hiatus again? I
e-mailed about losing my boy Bailey in 7/2 FML and still haven't heard
anything.

Musty Pete, if Mully is on a break again, could you please do the
honors and let me know that Bailey arrived and it waiting for me?

And thank you to all the Bridge Greeters for what you do for the
members of the FML. The stories you write for us truly help us to
get through the heart break of losing our babies.

Kelley Sammy, Bear, Princess, Daisy, Bandit and Poncho

Missing Ben, Jerri, Hershey, Casper, Oscar, Felix, Justin, Shadow and
Bailey