From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:20:03 -0400
Thanks for all the support and encouragement I have recieved. I am glad
to know that the video has been enjoyed by many ferret people. We had a
great time making it.

The video and previous link has been restored and maintained in
original format by YouTube. They have been responsive and quick in
helping with my problem. The "stolen" video has been taken down and
the person's account suspended. I have no doubt that they will pull
the same thing with a new name and "capture" more people's videos for
monetary gain. I had been trying to see the positive in the incident
and there Was some. The video was favored and "honored" several times
in France. My guys will be disappointed to learn they are NOT going to
Paris to be big video stars!

Please continue to enjoy the video, it is once again mine.

Go outside and TAKE that Weasel with You!
Lesley