From:
Mustilid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 12:00:04 -0700
Hi everyone, This is my first posting, but I have been reading the FML for
quite awhile.  I was watching T.V.  today, and ran across one of those paid
comercials.  This one was about "The LitterMaid".  If you haven't seen it,
this is an automatic litterbox.  Everytime your cat goes, 10 mins later
large comb automaticly comes out, goes across, picks up the mess, and scoops
it into this air tight box on the other side.  Then the comb goes back
across and smooths the litter back.  It sounds neat for cats, but my
question is "Does anyone have one and uses it for their fuzzies?" My husband
and I are owned by seven ferrets and 3 cats with a new 6 week old baby boy.
I was suprised at the cost of the box.  Only four easy payments of $49.99.
Just wanted to know if it works with the ferrets.  Thank you for any

Bandit, Mischief, Trouble, Tizzy, Benton, Baby, and Twister
Kity, Pepsi, and Midnight(am I a cat or a ferret?)
Amber and Robert and new little baby Benjamin