From:
Curtis & Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:40:09 -0600
Hello everyone it's Fred here.  My hooman sayz i can post this.  We are
looking to add to our fuzzy fury.  Mom wants to see if there are any of
us fur rats that need a forever home in Illinois.  We live close to the
Quad Cities ( whatever that means) We dont care male or female or color
(i dont want any purple I dont like purple fur) My brother sammy and I
get along great with anyone.  We even have our own room that we get to run
and play in when the hooman are awake.  The hooman mom only works part
time 3 days a week so we get lots of psycho fuzzie time.  But be warned
the mom LOVES to give lots of hugs and kisses.  She is already under our
mind control, so there will be no breaking in period for you.  If there is
a pair out there that would be great too.  Oh and if you like to travel
the hooman dad drives a semi and sometimes takes us with him.  Sammy and
i loved war dancing on the rocky mountains.  Well I better go and get the
mom to give me some cheerios.  Hope to have a new friend or two soon.

Fred T. Ferret & Old Man Sammy