From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:52:41 -0500
My sister, Rose, just called, the news is not good for Hondo.  When he
was opened up for adrenal surgery, all of his organs were attached and
engulfed, he was inoperable, he was closed right back up.  From his xrays,
his tumor had doubled within a matter of 2 weeks!  that's all it took!
They think he may only have a couple months to live, I'm sorry to say.
Maam's on the other hand, may only have a really bad infection ( the side
of her head was even swollen ), will know more later.  My sister will post
when she gets back and knows more.

Again, thank you everyone on the FML for your prayers, bids and donations!
Eleanor