From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:19:34 -0700
Sammy,AKA Sammy the Sewer Rat, Sammy the Fireman, Demon Spawn, etc.  came
to live with us close to a year ago after being dropped and having his
left back leg broken while just a baby.  Well,let me tell ya, his leg is
crooked because of healing that way from a lack of medical help, BUT it
doesn't slow him down a bit!  Sometimes we swear that he actually "flys".
He can run the staircase so fast that I swear his feet don't touch the
stairs!  Also, he has managed to climb things in our house that none of
the other five, not to mention the two who are at the bridge could.  His
most recent accomplishment has been scaling the telephone stand and
retrieving the cordless phone, AND.................not too long ago, he
actually hit the redial button and lo and behold, I swear, he had dialed
Troy Lynn Eckart's number!

Angie George