From:
Elisa Mohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:16:42 -0400
Hey there all,

Hey there ya all!

I was just wondering what, if any, were the differences between English
ferrets vs. U.S. ferrets.  I have seen English ferrets before and I noticed
that their coats were more on the softer more luxurious side than U.S.
ferrets (they really were gorgeous) - but are there any other differences?
Say in personality/demeanor?

Also - where would one get English ferrets if one were to want some?  The 2
that I met were surrendered to a friend of mine and were highly aggressive
due to substantial abuse done unto them.

Thanks,
Elisa