Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:56:43 EST
This is to the wonderful person or persons from Maumelle, AR who sent
the wonderful care package to the ferrets at The Ferret SAFE House.
Although it was unsolicited and unexpected, It was received with the
warmth and love with which it was sent. There was no note inside or
on the box, and no return address was on the box which was mailed on
January 15th, so we cannot properly convey our humble gratitude for
this thoughtful act of love for ferrets everywhere.

From our ferrets to yours, and from us to you: Blessings be upon your
house, and all who dwell within.

For the ferrets,

Rick White