From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:40:55 -0800
A great big special thank you to all who participated in the Valentine's
Day card exchange!  By putting our dollars together, we were able to raise
$151.00 for Alicia at FerretWise!  Here is a list of the people who helped
to make this a huge success:
Carol Krause, Muna Al Zaabi, Marilyn Ledoux, Angela Dixon, That wonderful
Curran Clan, Barb Fry, Linda Zerillo, Ronnie DiComo, Lisa Williams,
Alicia, Holly Harper, Misty Proctor, Amy Daniewicz, Pat DeRose, Corinn
Lesperance, Mary Fairbanks, Ada Gibbs, Connie Martin, Karen Crassi,
Stephanie Grant, Debbie Zimmerman, Michele Sperling, The Michigan
Russells, Vickey Bishop, Deb Carlson, Lisa Zeffiro, Lorraine Miller,
Jackey Bailey and a very special thank you to Bob, who did not sign up
for the exchange, but very generously donated anyway!  And a SUPER BIG,
especially warm and wonderful thank you to Mindy-who sent me the greatest
t-shirt in the world!  (It says "Albany POLECATS!!!!) That was so
sweet....and I love it!

 THANK YOU!

If you sent money and your name is not on this list, it could be that I
have not yet received your card.  According to my records we had 41 people
sign up for the exchange and I still have 7 people I have not received
cards from!  Again....thank you all for making this such a success...your
generosity and concern for the well-being of our ferrets is appreciated
more than you will ever know!

Anyone want to do St Paddy's Day????

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein