From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:48:48 -0800
The Cheering Squad is at a it again! Troy Lynn your heart is as big as
all outdoors. This is my third Christmas on the FML and every year you
are there to count down the ferrets to challenge and encourage everyone
to open their hearts and pocket books to help those ferrets and
shelters listed.

I have accepted your challenge of taking more ferts off the tree and
also challenge others to peruse the tree and look for a ferret whose
story calls to you or who might look like one of your fuzzies. I've
made it easier for some, I took three more ferrets off the tree
yeaterday, but really there are 11 in all from those I picked wanting
a little something.

Needless to say the sewing machine is still warm from all the activity
and today even the ferts are being called upon to help in the process.
They just don't stay at their machines for long so I have to assign
simple tasks!!

If you check the lists you can send gifts to two or four ferrets in
the same shelter almost the same price as you can one!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3