From:
Sarah Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:15:26 -0900
My name is Sarah.  Im 21 and mommy to 5 furkids and 1 skin kid.  My oldest
ferret is almost 4 now.  My youngest is 2.

I first got into ferrets when i was 16.  My best friend had a beautifull
sable named "What".  My mom, who was repulsed by them at the time, refused
to let me have one.  But when i was 18 i moved out and my boyfriend (now
husband) and i bought our first fuzz butt.  Monk was our first pet
together.  He's a special boy, he's had 2 surgeries for anal glads acting
up, been sick a few times, but keeps on going.  He's the sweetest little
guy there is.  Now my mom loves to come over and play with our gang.  Monk
is her favorite, she absolutley has to pick him up everytime she visits.

I know a few people on this list from other ones.  Hi guys, after a year
of hearing ya'll talk about this place, i decided to check it out. :)

Sarah and The Crew:
Monk, Milo, Shy, Silver and Beelzebub.