From:
"DIANE L. HINCK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:42:29 -0400
Thank you to everyone for the emails of prayers and kind words for me,
Gizmo, and the families and friends of the Bayflite crash.  It is still
painful to think that I will not see my friend "ABC" again on this earth.
I know she is watching over me, because some unexplainable things have
occurred since her death.  Gizmo is doing well with her chemotherapy, and I
feed her my version of "duck soup", and she's even gained some weight!  It
is difficult to rearrange my schedule to accommodate feedings, and meds,
but she is my sweet baby, and I'd do anything for her.  I just realized
that I start my 2 week vacation next week, and I was going to take a road
trip with my mother (since I'm broke, and she's paying), but I can't go
anywhere, because I have to take care of my littlest fuzzer.  I sneak her
into work (fire station), in a small rabbit cage, and hide her in a room,
so my district chief doesn't find out.  I have to wait until the shift
before me leaves, to sneak her inside from my truck, and then I have to get
up early and sneak her back out before the next shift arrives.  I could get
reprimanded if found out, but she is worth it.  My next door neighbor's
help with the feedings and meds when they can too.  It's time to go pick
her up from her chemotherapy now- Once again thanks to everyone for the
kind words.

Sincerely, Diane & fuzzers (and birds too)
http://mypage.goplay.com/dhinck