Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:56:00 -0500
Well, I guess it is safe to say that the Australian implant did NOT
work for my MoJo. Man this sucks!. he now has lost the remaining fur
(patches) he had. No fur, wintertime and not a damn pet store in this
town sells ferret clothes! Well, it is off to Doc Levinson again on
Saturday to discuss our next strategy. This being too old for surgery
SUCKS!!! Maybe we can double dose him with Lupron. I am OPEN TO
SUGGESTIONS for anyone who has been thru a ferret that doesn't respond
to Melatonin, Lupron, or the Deslorin Implants.......anyone have a
fuzzy that is so resistant to everything? Any ideas would be welcome.
I want to cry every time I look at him. We have to rub cortisone cream
on his bumm to keep it from being scritched to death by him and it is
almost like I am running out of options here?

Also please, if anyone knows where I can get some ferret clothing in
the ABQ Metro area - plz. advise. Winter sucks for him...and all of
us trying to figure out what to do next.

Love to all the fuzzies and their hoomans,

Kim and her Slightly Naked Army of Idiots in ABQ