Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:21:50 -0500
It is with great sadness that I must announce the passing of a dear friend.
George Simpson who, along with his wife Mary Lou, founded Sundancer's
Ferrets and Ferret Lovers Association (F.L.A.), passed away on Saturday,
March 15, 1997.  He will be greatly missed.

There is a memorial service planned for Saturday, March 22, 1997.
Unfortunately, I did not get the details - Mary Lou wasn't doing very well
when I spoke with her earlier this evening.  On her behalf, I would like to
suggest that in lieu of flowers, make a donation to your favorite ferret
shelter or the Morris Animal Foundation's Rabies Shedding Study in memory of
George.

Condolences can be sent to:
Mary Lou Simpson
1040 10th Street
Osteen, FL  32764

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc. - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917