From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:04:36 -0500
I had a big scare yesterday.  I was cleaning cages and snickers wanted to
play tarzan.  She climbing the side of the cage.  I had stuff on top of the
cage heavy stuff.  In order to get to the back of the cage I have to walk
around the hall closet.  Snick had gotten into a problem and I told her I
was coming to help.  Before I got around she jump?  My cage is at least 5
ft tall.  I rounded the corner just as she landed with a thud.  She just
squatted there.  Still.  my heart was in my throat.  I thought for sure she
broke something.  I yelled for Ben and he came running.  we looked her over
and made sure she was all right.  I guess she scared herself that's why she
didn't move.  poor baby, the rest of the time out she kinda was low key.
Later when they got their second time to play Snickers again climbed the
cage.  As I was heading for her she turned her little butt around and
climbed down.  I stood and watched.  She was so cute!!!  These kids are
so much fun but I think I have some new gray hairs.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/