Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:22:20 -0400
Hello ya'll.  I am moving from MA to Florida in a few days and am curious
about my trip wih the ferrets.  We will be driving and since we have a
trooper, there is enough space in the back for their cage to fit while we
travel.  What I need to know is if I will have any problems taking them thru
any certain states along the eastern seaboard.  My boss (I work at a pet
store) say that North and South Carolina might give me trouble.  But the day
I believe my boss is the day Hillary Clinton becomes President (scary
thought!...sorry to all who feel she should be/or already is President).  So
if anyone could provide some info about any problems I may occur and can
offer some suggestion about traveling long distancewith ferrets (i.e.-hotels
I can stay with them in, ect.), I would appreciate it and thanks in advance.

Dooking our way to Florida,
Stac, Matt (the human things)
Coral (dangit Linux, I am trying to get my beauty sleep!)
Linux (get up Coral, It is 3 am and I wanna pway!)
Norm (human lips are good to nibble on...yummy!)
Nolan (oops...was I supposed to poo poo in the corner over there??)

"Every man dies.....but not every man really lives" - Mel Gibson
        as William Wallace in "Braveheart"

Hope is the pillar that holds up the world.  Hope is the dream of a
waking man.
                --Pliny the Elder