From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:32:28 -0500
Our own Carol Krause has been seriously injured in a car accident.
Please keep her in your thoughts.  Currently we do not know too much as
for it has just happened today.  We do know her car has been totaled, and
she does not have feeling.  We do not know if she was awake or not.  I
don't even know which hospital she was taken to.  Once I find out more,
I will email everyone.  Carol is one of our founding members and has been
a wonderful, wonderful support person for the elderly and sick ferrets.
She opens her home and heart to the most needy ferrets.  We really need
her.  So if everyone could please send thoughts and prayers her way, we
would be greatly appreciatative.

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Rescue Organization
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com