Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:58:25 -0500
I think Meep is up to running the bank!  My husband keeps loose change in
an old clean paint can.  Yesterday I came across Meep half in and half out
of the can just pawing through that change for several moments on end -
almost like he was counting to be sure nothing was missing.  After being
picked up and cuddled for a minute he went right back to his money!

Daisy can run the vegetable stand.  We have a stash of potatoes, garlic,
dried bananas and an (opened) bag of split peas stored under her favorite
sleeping drawer.  However I don't think she will carry raisins - eats them
as fast as she gets them.  I can live without a potato or two - but I hate
having to go find my garlic every time I want to use it.