From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:03:42 -0700
Hi all.

This is a reminder and a thank you. Storm season is fast upon us and
unexpected emergencies can happen any time.

Yesterday the temperature here was about 115 degrees when the power
went out in our neighborhood. The power company had no idea what was
wrong let alone how long it would take to get it back on. After 30
minutes the house began to heat up. .

Because I have heeded many of the warnings and good advice I have found
here, I had emergency water bowls frozen in the freezer and carriers,
complete with litter boxes, food and hammocks already set up and
waiting in the ferret room. In less than 15 minutes everyone was in the
truck with the air conditioner on and we were on our way to my sister's
and air conditioning.

Thanks members of the FML and remember ...... Preparedness pays! Get
ready now!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
http://pages.prodigy.net/furpeopleweyr/index.html