From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:50:08 -0500
Holiday dooks to all of you!  Hoping you have a joyful holiday season.  Our
prayers to all of those who went over the Rainbow bridge and hope to those
who are not well.

Bill - I am sure your middle name is not Idiot <smile>!  However it could be
Ichabald as in the Headless horseman...or Ilton...

Pam Grant - sorry we could not make it to your party, we did not feel like
getting out the boat to get to Springfield...<smile>  hope '97 is a better
year for you...

Peace
Nan

Supersnooper- dook dook