From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:11:46 -0500
I let Mukluk run loose in the bedroom at night, I have a piece of ply
wood across the door opening to keep him in. As I have said so very
many6 times, if a ferret wants to get someplace for sure he/she will
in fact get there.

I got up in the dead of night to get a swig of water so I stepped over
the plywood barricade to the hallway. As I walked I kept feeling this
furry thing bumping off my heel as I stepped and thought "no way can
that be Mukluk.". I turned the light on and sure enough there was
Mukluk crouched on the floor looking at me !

That little guy managed to pry that big piece of plywood sideways to
make a crack big enough for him to get out and behind me as I walked.
The plywood is held in place by one of those big rectangular 4 gallon
buckets of kitty litter leaning on the wood so it is difficult to move
but he moved the plywood anyway ! It was ME that was saying DANG !!!!
Ha !

So I now have a small block of wood nailed to the floor guard that will
absolutely prevent that plywood from sliding anywhere. It will be most
interesting to see what he does next. I expect to wake up in the night
from welding arc light blinding me as he builds a four lane cantilever
steel bridge over that plywood.

I just have to wait and see !

_12-2Addy CEO