From:
Alissa Stohlgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:52:44 -0800
Hi.

I was inspired to clean this past weekend.  I even cleaned out closets and
drawers to donate unwanted items to the local thrift store.  When I reached
the sock drawer, aka Ottis' favorite sleep spot, I found his stash.  Mixed
with the socks was some dry food, 3 chew weasels, ferret kong (chew toy), a
silver bell on a string, lots of hair, and Ottis.  He was a bit dismayed
that I moved his drawer around.  He seemed to forgive me after I washed his
bedding and remade his little bed.  I couldn't even lure him out of the
clean bed to play.

Ferrets teach me the simple pleasures.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Alissa & Ottis & Henry=20