From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 01:30:28 -0700
Hi everyone, we bought a mustang for the drag strip, it came with
around two hundred valentine's cards!! The man who owned the car said
we could have them. They are all brand new, still in wrappers, have
envelopes..kids cards, for husbands and wives and i'm sure there are
friend ones in there also. Two big boxes full.. I wanted to check with
any one here to see if they can somehow be used to generate funds for
fuzzies? or if anyone could use any..(if not i will take to good will)
On back of card it says, studio 18 international greetings. They are
very nice cards, feel free to e mail me privately..

Thanks for reading....