From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:47:11 -0700
I've spent the last 2 days sorting through and organizing the photos for
the Ferrets of the FML Calender Photo Contest and all I can say it that
the judges are going to have a very, very tough decision!  There are so
many great pictures!

I'd like to thank the following people for sending entries:

Leanne Bochenko, Kris Barnes, Clete and Gwen Woods, Robin Jones, Claudia
Trefzger, Sue Pryon, Mary Cohen, Julia Fossa, Brenda Zupko, Risa
DiVincenzio, Dodie Vecchione, Melanie Brown, Lydia Russell, Candyce
Ramon, Kelly White, Patricia Kaczorowski, Kate McKinley, Reanne Gladden,
Tammy Jones, Lisa Leidig, Rebecca McFarlane, Jessica Manson, Alicia
Drakiotes, Ela Heyn, Cheryl Cato, Edwin Fitler, CJ Jones, Danee DeVore,
Debbie Fitzgeraald and April Armstrong.

The winners will be announced October 8th and I hope the calendars will
be ready to ship by mid-November.  All profit from the sale of the
Calendar will go to Support Our Shelters.

I want to thank everyone for supporting this special project.  As far as
I'm concerned, you are all winners!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters