Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 08:22:58 -0700
Ok y'all, our Kat is in a bind . Ever since she moved to Elk Snout
Illinois. Evidently there isn't internet available everywhere and to
run it to her house is something like $500-$700, and not in her budget
after moving all the way across the country. . We all know how much
work Kat does for SOS and the ferret community in general so I'm doing
a raffle for her so she can get her internet set up. I'm in the process
of setting up a separate PayPal account and I need someone that could
put a page on their website to post the pics of the items up for
raffle. So far we have:

1 Ferret Afghan made by Kat

A dozen crocheted eggs (Large)

Anyone wishing to donate something to the raffle, please contact me. I
think it would be best if you physically have the item to hold on to
it and ship it to the winner from where it is, to avoid un-necessary
shipping charges. I'll let you know the details as soon as I have them
and look forward to everyone participating in one. way or another. Kat
never asks for anything....and by the way did NOT ask for this...it was
my idea for all she does for everyone, I think it's her to turn to have
a hand up and she is really getting antsy to get back to working

Warm Fuzzys,

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.