Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:47:11 EST
Here's the latest update....

There will be a transport going out to WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, IA, KY and TN
toward AL at this current time.  Will be doing the coordinating of these
ferrets to these sections first and get everyone safely into their homes
before I go ahead and coordinate for others to be transported into other
areas such as AZ, MO, KS, possibly UT and other states.  Am still in
contact with other people going through potential homes.  It looks like
everyone is going to be adopted out after all.  Yahhhh!  There is one
group that will remain here for the time being under monitoring due to
the term, "crash" from so much stress.  Otherwises, it looks like things
are going well, better than I expect.  Hopefully.

Please be patient with me.  I'm learning so much from all of this.  I'm
impressed with everyone's patience as well.  Thank you so much.

Marcy