From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 07:01:38 -0400
I am going to be participating in the 1st Annual Putt For Pets at Ozzies
on Rt. 61 North in Reading, Pa.  Also presents will be the Following
Rescues: One by One Cat Rescue, Humane Society and the Animal Rescue
League of Reading.  (There maybe more added to the list by now).  Also
Pet Supply Vendors too!

Please, if you own animals and live in the area, come out and support
this wonderful cause.  TinyPrints Ferret Rescue will be selling all
kinds of Pet Related items (Cheap) and have free give away bag from
Our Sponsor, The Ferret Store.  We also will be having a Coin Toss for
Ferrets, and have some nice prizes for that also!

It is going to be a beautiful day weather wise, take a drive and support
Pets!

Marguerite

Directions to the Site are on our Petfinder Web Page Listed Below:

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store-NEW ITEMS BY ARTIST Stef*
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm