From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 22:49:59 -0700
Hi,

Dayna should be posting to tonite's (or last nite's depending on when you
see this) FML about the AC.  I have not spoken to her yet but it seems the
immediate problem is now taken care of so hold off on any more checks.
Unless you just plain want to still help with the shelter and etc.... things
the kids need like medicine, medical supplies, and other stuff in that
order.

Apparently a wonderful man in CA that heard about the situation drove down
to Dayna's and paid off the AC unit so she got her jeep back!  At this point
all is taken care of regarding the AC and her vehicle.  Now she is
concentrating on getting medical supplies and other things the kids need.
This man is surely a Knight in shining armor that rode in and saved the day!
What a guy!

I apologise greatly if any of you are upset over this occurence.  I had no
way to know something like this would or could occur before we could get the
money to Dayna.  At least in the end everything worked out beautifully and I
am soooo proud of all of the FML members that pitched in to make this
happen.  Your hearts were in the right place the entire time:-) It would
have happened too if this man had not beaten us to the punch<GGG>.  I guess
the whole thing turned out to be a miracle after all huh?

If you have already sent money please tell me where you would like it to go
now.  Back to you, still to Dayna, to FANG, to Chere', etc...... I can
either rip up checks you want not cashed so as to save FANG the postage in
actually returning them or I can send the funds elsewhere as you designate
or I can send them back to you if you really want the actual check back.
Your call guys!

Or if you want to help another shelter and have not mailed your check yet
just make it out to them and pop it in the mail to them and surprise a
shelter mommy.  All of the shelters I know of are always in financial
difficulty.  Unfortunately just like FANG:-( Since I am not positive on what
has happened you need to watch for Dayna's post.  At least I hope it is in
tonite's FML.  THANKS!!!

Love and best wishes,

Kelleen and The FANG GANG!!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!          *