Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:49:11 EDT
In Loving Memory Of Our Special Boy
Mondo
November 7, 2000
March 22, 2009
Dook On Little Man You Are Free
Rest In Peace and Enjoy Your New Body

I would like to thank everyone that prayed for Mondo and those that
sent letters, Prayers and cards for him to get well.

Mondo was a very special little boy who had a girlfriend named Sweet
Charity. He enjoyed her emails and the Teddy Bear that she sent him and
he will be buried with it. I have written a poem for him that follows

In Loving Memory Of Mondo

I kissed my boy goodbye today
As he quietly slipped away.
My tears I can not control
As down my checks they role.

The Rainbow Bridge is where he's at
Listening to all the dooking and chat.
Oh my he says with a happy glee
There's Runner and the rest in front of me.

Yes, it's me your cage mate Runner
I've been here waiting since last summer.
I knew that you'd be coming soon
You now have a new body let's sing a toon.

This place is great just wait and see
We Frolic and play and jump with glee.
I know you miss our shelter Mom
We all miss her too our little one.

Right now she's sad and feeling blue
I really don't know what to do.
So lets all cross our paws and pray
Soon her pain and tears will go away.

We thank You Father up above
For this shelter Mom who gave us love.
Bless her LORD each and everyday
Please let her know that we're OK!

Mondo once you were blind but now you see
Your body was weak now it's strong as can be.
Always remember I love you my little one
In my heart you'll always be love your Shelter Mom

Mondo you will always be missed and loved
Shelter Mom, Angel, Sue and
Your girlfriend Sweet Charity.

Written March 23, 2009
By