Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 04:43:21 -0700
Yesterday we took the very hard and necessary step of helping Willy
over the bridge. He was between 7 and 8 years old had adrenal disease,
insulinoma, and nerve problems in his hips. He had trouble walking and
getting around and going to the bathroom was difficult for him.

Willy was my special buddy. He would come and lay by me so I could rub
his neck and back, even if I was activity playing with other ferrets he
would come and lay right in front of me so I would end up petting his
neck and back. He will be missed

We are down to two ferrets now. One is between 6 and 7 (closer to 7).
He looks really good but it appears that he is starting to get adrenal
disease. Slight thinning of his hair on his shoulders and a little
aggressive with our other little girl ferret. The little girl is
between 5 and 6 and is deaf and is in good health. Lord willing they
will be fine for a couple years.

Have a nice day

Mike