Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:32:06 -0600
Days Inns also allow pets.  I used them when we traveled across the U.S.
one year with cat, birds and children in tow.  Holiday Inn Express also
allows pets.  We stay in Holiday Inn Express locations more often than
any other hotel chains because my husband has subscribed to their points
program and we take advantage of free nights.  We have seen dogs, cats,
and parrots as well as our ferret there and the desk people don't give
them a second glance.

Veda