From:
"Jeffery A. Haremski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:00:41 -0500
Hello all,

I must have missed something.  Who or what is AVAR?

My only comment:
>The domestication of animals as 'pets' and 'food' or other human uses has
>contributed to a great deal of suffering and death for millions of these
>animals, including cattle, pigs, chickens, fish, horses, cats, and dogs
>(to name a few).  If humans had left these species to their own accord to
>live as they would naturally, they would have been better off.

Can you image what would have happened to these species if we hadn't
domesticated them?  Let's be real, humans would have killed them off
and they would now be extinct.

Jeffery