From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:03:13 -0500
This might me far fetched but you might try others in your area that have
different brands of food than you have tried.  They can be very picky and
will starve themselves with a change of food.  Maybe some of the people
around you that uses different brands of food could help you.  Even those
with cat food.  I know that isn't what they are supposed to be feed, but
if someone didn't care they would have used the cheapest food they could
get, or maybe dog food.

Sometimes if you find that is the case you can gradually change their
food by mixing it with other food, but first let it stand with the old
food so it can get its smell.

I will be praying for the little one and you.

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Charrity and Bandit